General rental Conditions
HOT IBIZA CARS S.L. (here in after the “Lessor”) rents the agreed vehicle (here in after the “Vehicle”) to the person/s identified by the Agreement as driver/s and/or disburser/s (hereinafter the “Lessee”), in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement, in the Annexes there to, in the General Price List (a copy of this List is available to the Lessee at the rental office) and the price agreed in the rental agreement, depending on the selected rate.
ARTICLE 1. USE OF THE VEHICLE
1.1 The Lessee undertakes to use and drive the vehicle in accordance with the basic driving and traffic regulations, and according to the specifications of the vehicle rented.
1.2 When using a vehicle to transport children under the age of three, or persons over three years not exceeding a height of 150 centimeters, the Lessee shall notify the Lessor, so that HOT CARS IBIZA, S.L. can provide the mandatory unanchored restraint device in accordance with the weight and size of the child or person. Additionally, the Lessor shall provide detailed instructions for the use and correct positioning of the seat issued by the manufacturer. The Lessor is, under no circumstances, obliged to installing and placing the mandatory retention device in the vehicle. He is only obliged to delivering such device to the Lessee after the Lessee so requests.
In any case, the Lessor is exempted from any liability for personal or property damage arising as a result of a breach of the aforementioned disclosure obligation or for the non-use, misuse or incorrect installation of the mandatory retention device by the Lessee. The same applies in case of any possible manufacturing defects of the mandatory retention device.
1.3 The Lessee undertakes not to use the vehicle and/or let it be used in the following cases: driving in unauthorized, unpaved roads or roads in which conditions might pose a risk of damage to the vehicle; use the vehicle for remunerated transportation of passengers; push or tow any vehicle or any other object, rolling or not; participate in official or unofficial competitions, use the vehicle for testing resistance of materials, accessories and automotive products (unless authorized by the Lessor); driving under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any other narcotic substance; transport flammable goods and/or hazardous, toxic, harmful and/or radioactive substances, or violate existing legal provisions, or use the vehicle for substances that for their weight, quantity and/or volume are inconsistent with the Lessee’s driving license and /or Technical Vehicle Inspection’s Certificate; transport any object except suitcases in the back of the vehicle; transport living animals (except pets, provided that the Lessor authorizes the transport with a luggage rack or carrier that shall not by supplied by the Lessor; transportation of children under the age of three and people over three years not exceeding 150 centimeters without using the mandatory restraint device in accordance with the weight and the size of the child or passenger.
1.4 Only person or persons duly identified and accepted by the Lessor according to the lease shall be authorized to driving the vehicle provided they are over 21, 25 or 30 years, depending on the type of vehicle as indicated in the General Price List. They must also hold and be in possession of a valid driving license with one year driving experience. Only the following driving licenses shall be considered as valid in Spain:
- Driving licenses issued according to the applicable Spanish laws and regulations,
- Driving licenses issued by EU member states according to EU law.
- Driving licenses issued by other states or international driving licenses recognized as valid in Spain.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the validity of such licenses is conditional upon the fact that the same are in force and that its holder has the minimum age for driving as required under Spanish law. As a prerequisite to the stipulation of this Agreement, the Lessor may request and ID attesting the identity of the driver in addition to the Driving License to the Lessee, at the signing this contract and at any moment throughout the duration of the Agreement.
If the Lessee fails to comply with the obligation to identify the driver of the vehicle pursuant to the provisions under the current legislation and/or it is impossible for the Lesser to make such identification and/or the driver is incorrectly identified, the Lessee shall be responsible for the payment of any fine or penalty that the Lessor may suffer. The same applies to any other offenses committed during the rental period. The Lessor may refuse the rental of the vehicle in the event that the person indicated by the Lessee as the driver does not provide evidence of holding a valid driving license at the time of the delivery of the vehicle, pursuant to the clauses of the Agreement.
1.5 The Lessee undertakes to keep the vehicle closed when not in use and to store inside all documents concerning the vehicle.
1.6 The Lessee may not assign, rent, mortgage, pledge, sell or otherwise encumber: the vehicle, the lease, the keys, documentation, equipment, tools and/or accessories of the vehicle and/or any part or parts thereof; or change any of the above mentioned components so as to cause harm to the Lessor.
1.7 If the instrument cluster switches on, or if any witness detects a malfunction of the vehicle or notices external signs indicating a breakdown or malfunction thereof, the Lessee shall stop the vehicle as soon as possible and contact only the Lessor or the Company’s Roadside Assistance provided by the Lessor. Charges to an external company shall only be accepted in cases of urgency and if the Lessor expressly authorizes it.
1.8 The use of the vehicle is only permitted in Spain, in the Balearic Islands.
1.9 The transportation of the vehicle aboard any ship, train, truck or plane (unless expressly authorized in writing by the Lessor) is not permitted.
1.10 The use of the vehicle within ports, airports, airfields and/or analogous or similar places which are not accessible to public traffic is not permitted. The same applies to the premises or facilities of oil plants and refineries, unless expressly authorized in writing by the Lessor.
If the Lessors grants permission to the Lessee in accordance with the above mentioned, the Lessor shall inform the Lessee about the conditions of Insurance coverage applicable in cases of Third Party Liability. Such conditions vary depending on the circumstances. The breach of this clause shall be the sole responsibility of the Lessee.
1.11 Damages of any kind that the Lessor may suffer for a breach of the conditions contained in this Article and/or for any use other than the one agreed by the Lessee, authorize the Lessor to remove the vehicle from the Lessee. In this case, the Lessor may invoice and charge the Lessee to the amounts arising in accordance with Article 4) of these General conditions.
ARTICULO 2. VEHICLE’S CONDITION
2.1 Whether at the delivery or at the return of the Vehicle, HOT IBIZA CARS S.L. and the Lessee shall include in the Rental Agreement any visible damage in the vehicle, according to the list of damages and average repair costs showcased at the counter of the rental office. The Lessee acknowledges this obligation. For the purposes of this clause, minor damages are contained in the list of damages showcased on the counter of the rental office pursuant to Article 4 of these General Conditions. Any minor unrepaired damage at the time of the delivery of the vehicle should be reflected in the Rental Agreement, with the corresponding signatures of HOT IBIZA CARS S.L. and the Lessee. At the end of the rental, when returning vehicle, any new minor damage occurred to the vehicle shall be reported. In this case, such damage shall be reported in the rental agreement and shall be approved and signed by HOT IBIZA CARS SL and the Lessee. Where possible, the Lessee shall validate the new damage at the time of the return of the vehicle through an electronic signature, or by signing the corresponding additional document. The new minor damage will be charged to the Lessee according to the average price included in the repair list showcased at the counter of the rental office, pursuant to Article 4 of these General Conditions. This average cost of the repair shall be directly paid by the Lessee to HOT IBIZA CARS, S.L. and shall include the applicable concepts according to Article 4 of these General Conditions. The Lessee shall pay these costs to HOT IBIZA CARS, S.L. as stipulated in Article 4.2 of these General Conditions.
2.2 Except possible minor damages that may have been reflected in the rental agreement according to Article 2.1, the Lessor shall deliver the vehicle to the Lessee in apparent good working conditions, cleaned inside and outside, and being in a position to overcome the Lessor’s internal controls. Additionally, the Lessor shall provide 2 warning triangles with a reflective safety vest and with all tires (including the spare tire) in good condition without punctures. In case of damage and/or loss of any of the tires (for reasons other than normal wear, poor assembly issues or manufacturing defects), the Lessee undertakes to replace them immediately for other tires with identical characteristics and the same brand and model, unless the deterioration and/or loss resulted from an accident, theft or vandalism. This situation is governed by Article 7 of these General Conditions.
2.3 The Lessee may not vary any technical feature of the vehicle, the keys, the equipment, tools and/or accessories of the vehicle, and may not make any changes in the appearance and/or in the inside of the vehicle (except express written authorization granted by the Lessor). In case of breaching this article, the Lessee shall bear the costs, duly justified, of reconditioning the vehicle or its original condition, and shall pay the amount due for the immobilization of the vehicle, which will be calculated according to the criteria established in Article 4.b) of these General Conditions.
ARTICLE 3. PRICE, DURATION Y EXTENSION OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
3.1 The rental price is expressed in the Rental Agreement and is set according to the applicable General Price List (in relation to services, taxes and insurance and/or optional exemptions) and the one agreed with the Lessee at the time of the stipulation of the rental agreement, according to the selected rate.
3.2 The rental price includes the cost of the compulsory motor insurance, an optional civil liability insurance and taxes.
3.3 The rental period is contingent upon the agreement of the parties and is contained in the Agreement. The rental price shall be billed based on twenty-four hour periods, counted from the time of the formalization of the Rental Agreement. There is a grace period of 30 minutes, beyond which an additional rental day is charged, according to the General Price List.
3.4 Under no circumstances shall the amount paid as a deposit at the start of the rental period be used for an extension of the Rental Agreement. If the Lessee wants to keep the vehicle for an additional period, the Lessee undertakes to obtain prior authorization by the Lessor, and shall immediately pay the additional deposit for such extension. In this case, the price applicable to the extension period is the one specified in the General Price List.
3.5 The Lessee undertakes to return the vehicle to the Lessor on the date, and at the time and place stipulated in the Rental Agreement. The return of the vehicle in a different place may involve additional charges, according to the General Price List. The service is only considered fulfilled when the vehicle and the keys have been received by Lessor.
ARTICLE 4. PAYMENTS
- 1 The Lessee undertakes to pay the Lessor:
- a) The rent resulting from the applicable General Price and the price agreed in the Rental Agreement, according to the duration, insurance, optional exemptions, additional equipment and complementary services under the stipulated conditions of the Rental Agreement, as well as the applicable taxes and fees.
- b) The amount arising from the damages and/or subtractions suffered and not covered by the Optional Exemptions (see art. 6) hired by the Lessee. The same applies to the amount arising when the exemption applicable has not been stipulated by the Lessee or to the damages for any loss of profit arising from the immobilization of the vehicle, and to any damages arising from a breach of Article 1 of these General Conditions. The Lessee shall pay any amount arising from the damages caused to the vehicle, which shall be calculated according to the scale of “Low Average Repair and Spare parts” certified by TECNOLÓGICA DE TASACIONES TASARIA S.L. (a copy of the scale is available to the Lessee at all offices of HOT IBIZA CARS, S.L.). Alternatively, an external expert may determine the applicable scale to determine the compensation to be paid by the Lessee for any loss of profit arising from the immobilization of the vehicle. When the nature of the damage does not permit to quantify this amount a priori, the Lessee shall pay the amount calculated by a repair shop or an external expert hired for this purpose by HOT IBIZA CARS, S.L. plus the appropriate compensation for any loss of profit for the immobilization of the vehicle, according to the daily amount stipulated in the company’s scale. The maximum liability of the Lessee shall be the vehicle’s market value, according to the maximum price set in the applicable Ganvam guide at the time of the accident.
- c) The cost of the transportation and/or repair of the damages arising from the misfuelling of vehicles, in contravention of Article 1 of these General Conditions. This amount shall be calculated in accordance with subparagraph b).
- d) The corresponding fines for any violation of the applicable laws and regulations, especially Traffic Regulations, incurred by the Lessee in using the vehicle, including any surcharges for delays in the payment. The Lessee shall also pay judicial or extrajudicial costs afforded by the Lessor as a result of the above.
- e) The costs of obtaining a duplicate of a set of keys and/or shipping these keys to the appropriate office, in cases of loss, breakage, or delivering the keys of the vehicle to an office different from the Office to which the vehicle will be refunded. The Lessee shall also pay any expense arising from a situation in which a vehicle stopped for causes attributable to the Lessee. The Lessee may also pay the price for an extra day of rental due to the cost of the stoppage of the vehicle caused by any of the above causes.
- f) 20€ plus the applicable VAT, or equivalent tax, in the case of returning the vehicle without the two emergency triangles.
- g) 10€ plus the applicable VAT, or the equivalent tax, in the case of returning the vehicle without documentation (certified copy of the registration certificate, certified copy of the Summary of Vehicle or vehicle insurance (green card)
- h) 20€ plus the applicable VAT or the equivalent tax, in case of returning the vehicle without the reflective safety vest.
- i) 25€ plus the applicable VAT or the equivalent tax, for the Management of Traffic Fines (fines). Such payment shall accrue for each fine or disciplinary proceeding instructed by the competent authority in relation with the leased vehicle for any event arising during the term of the lease.
- J) 25€ plus the applicable VAT, or the equivalent tax, for the Management of Damage Records. This amount will accrue in the event that the vehicle suffers material damages during the lease term, regardless of their seriousness or their cause. This amount will accrue separately for each incident giving rise to an eventual damage.
- k) 83€ plus the applicable VAT or the equivalent tax, for the Assistance Management. This amount will accrue in the event that the Roadside Assistance Company hired by the Lessor has been used during the lease term to address incidents arising from: (I) error, negligence or misuse of the vehicle by the Lessee, (II) loss of keys, breakage or abandonment of the keys inside the vehicle, (III) lack of fuel or inadequate refueling (IV) rescue of vehicles in places or roads unsuitable for driving or unpaved, (V) misplacement of accessories in the vehicle by the Lessee.
4.2 Payment Method: Payment by the Lessee to the Lessor of the amounts due according to paragraph 4.1 shall be made by credit card, HOT IBIZA CARS, S.L. payment or in cash.
4.3 Deposit at the start of the lease: In any case, the Lessee undertakes to pay a guarantee deposit at the beginning of the rental to the Lessor. The deposit shall be as minimum the amount resulting from increasing by twenty percent the result of multiplying the fee paid for the rental period and adding, where appropriate, the rate of other complementary services contracted by the Lessee. The deposit shall be held by the Lessor as a payment guarantee of the obligations undertaken by the Lessee. This guarantee deposit may be paid by the Lessee using a valid Credit Card accepted by the Lessor, HOT IBIZA CARS, S.L. payment or in cash.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the payment method chosen by the Lessee is a Credit Card, the Lessor shall request before the beginning of the lease an authorization to the issuer of the credit card for the amount covering the guarantee deposit, in order to guarantee the obligations undertaken by the Lessee during rental period. This amount shall be available, at the time of booking at the request of the Lessor. After returning the vehicle, the same payment method shall be used to pay the amount due by the Lessee for the lease of the vehicle and other items according to Section 4.1 above, if the Lessee does not provide any other valid payment methods. Thereafter the authorization granted by the issuer of the credit card at the beginning of the lease for the guarantee deposit shall no longer be valid.
If the payment method chosen by the Lessee is Cash or HOT IBIZA CARS, S.L. payment, the amount paid as a deposit shall be refunded after the return of the vehicle or offset through the corresponding invoice after the liquidation of the services provided. This shall take place the completion of the lease, and once the Lessor verifies the compliance of the Lessee with all obligations according to the provisions of this Agreement.
ARTICLE 5. COMPULSORY MOTOR INSURANCE
5.1 Rental rates include the rates of the compulsory motor insurance and Supplemental Liability for damages against third parties arising from the use and circulation of the vehicle.
5.2 This coverage shall be guaranteed by the insurer with whom the Lessor has stipulated the corresponding insurance policy. This guarantees are subject to other applicable provisions under the law and the insurance contract.
5.3 By signing this Rental Agreement, the Lessee adheres as the insured to the aforementioned policy. A copy of the insurance policy is available at all offices of HOT IBIZA CARS, S.L.
5.4 If it is detected during the rental, the deposit of false data or the display of falsified documents or means of payment, may involve the loss of insurance coverage, which will assume full responsibility for the damages caused to the vehicle and third parties.
5.5 This insurance policy does not cover damages, losses or any other damage caused to luggage, merchandise or personal objects transported inside the vehicle, or the total or partial loss or damage to the vehicle as a result of theft and/or vandalism and/or traffic accidents.
ARTICLE 6 OPTIONAL EXEMPTIONS
6.1 CDW (Collision Damage Waiver)
Exemption applicable to the full cost except the deductible in cases of liability for damage to the vehicle as a result of a traffic accident.
- a) The CDW is an optional service provided directly by the Lessor exempting the Lessee (except for the deductible amount). After hiring this service, the financial liability for the damage caused to the vehicle as a result of a traffic accident shall be covered, excluding damages caused by vandalism.
- b) Not hiring a CDW means that the Lessee shall be liable for any damage caused to the Vehicle and compensation for immobilization shall apply, in accordance with the provisions of Article 4.1 b) of these General Conditions.
- c) CDW is only applicable if the Lessee duly fills in the accident report, providing the details of the vehicles and drivers involved in the accident, and the conditions and circumstances under which the accident occurred.
- 2 THW (Theft Waiver}
Exemption (except for the deductible amount) in case of total or partial vehicle theft and damage caused to the vehicle by vandalism .
- a) The THW is an optional service provided directly by the Lessor exempting the Lessee (except for the deductible amount) from any financial liability for the total or partial theft of the vehicle and for any damage caused to it in cases of theft and/or vandalism.
- b) In case of not hiring THW coverage, the Lessee shall be financially liable for damages and/or losses for total or partial theft of the vehicle and compensation for immobilization of the vehicle, in accordance with the provisions of Article 4.1 b) of these General Conditions.
- c) The THW is only applicable if the Lessee delivers the keys of the vehicle to the Lessor (the set of keys handed at the time of the formalization of the lease) without any manipulation, and the original incident report filed with the authorities, if applicable.
- 3 CDW & THW Exemptions: Specifications.
- a) The minimum amount payable by the Lessee (fee) for damages and/or losses caused to the vehicle shall be specified in the General Price List. Such damages shall not be covered by CDW or THW.
- b) In any case, CDW does not cover any damage caused to the top of the vehicle, whatever its category, when such damage occurs as a result of a collision or crash into trees, tunnels, bridges, garages and garage doors. The same applies to any collision or crunch against any other object caused as a result of an incorrect assessment of the driver.
- c) In any case, CDW does not cover any damage to the vehicle, whatever its category, when it occurs as a result of driving an overloaded vehicle, above the authorized limits of the driving license and/or the Technical Specifications of the Vehicle. The same applies to any damage caused by driving in unauthorized places such as beaches, unsuitable roads, forests, mountains, etc., unpaved roads, or accidents caused by crashes against stones or other objects and holes on the road; or damages caused to wheels and tires produced by hitting curbs due to parking maneuvers. Likewise, CDW does not cover any damage to vehicles due to flooding/flood water due to weather or to any other cause, when vehicles have been left parked in areas of streams, watercourses or unpaved floodable zones. The same applies to cases in which the vehicle has not been properly parked in paved areas specifically intended for vehicle parking.
- d) CDW and THW are not applicable if the Lessee beaches any of the conditions listed in Article 1 of these General Conditions.
- e) CDW and THW are not applicable in the event that the cost of repairing the damage or partial theft is less than or equal to the fee established in the Effective Cost List for each category and/or type of vehicle. In this case, the cost up to the limit of the established fee shall be paid by the Lessee.
- f) CDW and THW are not applicable if the Lessee does not deliver the corresponding document (complaint and/or accident report) duly filed in to the Lessor within a maximum of forty-eight hours from the date on which the incident occurred (except in cases of force majeure).
- g) Neither CDW nor THW shall, in any case, cover the loss, theft or damage to objects and goods, including luggage or goods, transported, deposited or stored in the vehicle by the Lessee or any occupant thereof.
- h) If according to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, CDW and THW exemptions do not apply, the Lessee shall be liable for the payment of all repairs that are made to the vehicle, as well as compensation in lieu of immobilization of the vehicle, pursuant to paragraph 4.1 b) of these General Conditions.
- i) Rental rates cover losses and damages to the vehicle in case of spontaneous fire not occurring as a result of a traffic accident or total or partial theft or vandalism. These cases which shall be govern by this provision.
ARTICLE 7. MAINTENANCE AND REPARATIONS
7.1 Mechanical deterioration for the use of the vehicle shall be covered by the Lessor. If the vehicle is immobilized by mechanical failure, the Lessee shall contact the Lessor or the Roadside Assistance Company hired by the Lessor. Charges to a Roadside Assistance Company, other than that hired by the Lessor, shall only be accepted in cases of emergency and when the Lessor expressly authorizes it.
7.2 The Lessee must check and replace, if necessary, fluid levels of the engine every 1000 Km., deducting the amount paid to the final rental price provided that the Lessee presents the corresponding invoice to the Lessor.
7.3 The Lessee is not authorized to order the repair of the vehicle, unless previously authorized by the Lessor. In this case, the Lessee must submit a detailed repair bill.
ARTICLE 8. FUEL
8.1 The fuel used by this vehicle during the rental period shall be paid the Lessee.
8.2 The Lessee shall refuel the vehicle with the right type of fuel. If refueling it with an unsuitable fuel, including refueling with fuel contaminated with water or other components, the Lessee shall be responsible for the expenses arising from the transport and/or repair of the damage caused to the vehicle. Likewise, in such cases, the Lessee shall pay Lessor the respective amount for the loss of profit as a result of the immobilization of the vehicle according to Article 4.1 b) of the General Conditions.
8.3 The Lessee shall return the vehicle with the tank full of fuel. Otherwise, the Lessee shall be billed for the missing fuel plus the additional charges of 25€ with the applicable VAT included, or equivalent tax for refueling service.
ARTICLE 9. MODIFICATION OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
These General Conditions and the remaining provisions of this Rental Agreement may only be modified with the written agreement and signature of both parties.
ARTICULO 10. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of the applicable legislation provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1.999 of December 13 on the protection of personal data and services of the information society services and electronic commerce, HOT IBIZA CARS, S.L. informs the Lessee that any personal data, both provided for the enforcement of this contract as collected during the term of the rental services, shall be included in a personal file, duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD). Such file shall be created under the responsibility of this company, based in Ctra San Jose, Km.1.0 No. 23, 07817 Sant Jordi / San Jose -. Ibiza, in order to manage the rental services and for commercial purposes, such as keeping customers informed of all the offers, products and promotions, of the company or owned by third parties that may be of interest either by e-mail or by any other equivalent means.
By signing this Agreement, you give your consent to receiving commercial communications via email or equivalent means, according to Statute 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Personal data will not be transferred. Without prejudice to the purposes indicated in each case, This information will be stored and managed with due confidentiality, applying the computer security measures established in the applicable legislation to prevent the access and improper use of your data, its manipulation, deterioration or lost.. This consent may be revoked at any time by sending a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, HOT IBIZA CARS, S.L. informs you that, in case of a non-payment of the rental services hired by you and prior request by HOT IBIZA CARS, S.L. data relating to such failure may be communicated to the files on solvency and credit recovery, in accordance with the applicable provisions on data protection. We also inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of personal data in writing to the Department of Customer Services of HOT IBIZA CARS, S.L, at the above mentioned address.
ARTICULO 11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
11.1 This Agreement shall be governed and interpreted according to the laws of the country in which it has been signed.
11.2 Any dispute arising from the implementation of this agreement between the Lessor and the Lessee shall be settled by the competent Spanish courts. Both parties agree to referring any dispute to these courts.
RESERVATIONS,MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELATIONS POLICIES
Once the Lessee has confirmed the reservation, the Lessor will be entitled to charge the credit card in full or partially (according to tariff conditions) of the foreseeable rental price, including the extras requested by the Lessee. The reservation will be void in the event that it is not possible to charge the amounts to the card. The lessor will keep the reservation up to sixty minutes after the agreed time, not being obliged to provide the service under the agreed conditions after said period. In case of not picking up the reserved vehicle at the agreed time, the lessor will retain the total rental price already paid. The Lessor will not refund the money paid like advance when it was the reservation, except in the following cases: Natural catastrophes (eg storms, fire, etc.) and War or Terrorism. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before rental started and can be made as well as the type modifications: a) Date / time of collected in office, b) Registration of additional drivers, c) Insertion of extras or additional insurances; by E-Mail: email@example.com or by telephone by calling +34 685698689 / +34 971098945)
CAR DELIVERY AND COLLECTION POLICIES:
The pick-up and / or return of vehicles can only be made during the opening hours 10:00 – 20:00, there having an extra cost of € 25 for each service, if it was performed after hours. As an essential condition of the contract, the Lessee must necessarily show the following documents when picking up the vehicle: a) Confirmation booking b) All registered drivers must have a valid driving license c) Personal identity document or passport valid for at least three months after the rental date, c) Credit card (only VISA and MASTERCARD cards are accepted) The Lessee / person who pick up the vehicle must be the credit card owner indicated in the reservation, the card will be show at the time of the pickup of the vehicle at the office of HOT IBIZA CARS SL and must be valid. If these documents isn’t showing as well as the insertion of incorrect data in the reservation (for example, regarding the validity of the driver’s license, passport or identity document) its will impede the delivery of the vehicle and its will be a conclusive cause of the contract, accruing a penalty clause in favor of the lessor for an equivalent amount to reservation. If this resolutory cause happens, the lessee can’t show claims for the non-delivery of the vehicle.